10/30-31 FTB Unleashed; lich tower

10/30

I grabbed some stacks of gravel, cobble and stone and went back out to the stronghold.  Made a scuba helmet and a bunch of compressed air cells, then dove down and built and entry to the stronghold from the surface.  Ran around exploring and repairing the place, finally found the end portal.  Set a waypoint, finally figured out how waypoints work on this minimap mod.  So I set waypoints at Stronghold, Axum, Basra, a few other places.  Now I can teleport to a waypoint, run way out there and teleport back home at night or when my hands are full.  So, uh, now I don't need those thousands of blocks of roads??

Anyway, spoils bag #1: steel pick, iron pick, 14 bottles of creosote, steel helmet, steel boots, 5 coal, 15 tracks.  Spoils bag #2: 6 paper, ender pearl, 14 bottles of creosote, oblivion frame, 7 coal coke.  Tried to break up the oblivion frame on the uncrafting table, but it was not recognized.

###

10/31

Quick run west in Twilight Forest found a lich tower, so I recorded a few raids on the place.  Much tougher than it used to be.  I finally had to cheat myself a mining laser and blow out the walkway from beneath the darn lich, then fight his zombie hoard and kick his butt on the ground in the forest, leaving big craters behind.  Not really cheating, though ... I swear I didn't see the mining laser in this modpack, if I did I would have built one weeks ago and already had it ready for these special situations!  Then I went on a quick dig with the laser and my auto-repair silk touch pick, brought home ores galore: 2 emerald, 8 Al, 2 cinnabar, 1 Ag, 11 redstone, 50 Cu, 7 U, 64+50 Fe, 36 Sn, 64+37 coal.

Also brought home and planted my first canopy tree in the overworld.

Comments

Popular Posts