FTB Ultimate world 7/13 to 7/15 - Twilight quests

Quick run to Twilight Forest minotaur maze.  Went up and out next to my grinder trap (it had 1 gunpowder and 4 slimes).  I can see why it never trapped much -- that's a wide-open and empty maze area.  Explored top level of that pretty maze.  Some areas had big craters in the floor.  There was a central pool with exits on 4 sides, then I found a pit with lava dripping into it with pillars all around: some had minotaur spawners, two had chests.  I got armor (steeleaf plate, ironwood plate), 6 fireflies, 4 liveroot, a steeleaf pick, 4 steeleaf, 3 TNT, 14 maze wafers, healing potion (INstant Health II).  Not much else.  Still a fun area to explore -- I should do a video tour sometime.

###

FTB Ultimate 7/15

I took a long trip down to TWilight Forest.  Completed a road all the way to the lake across from the big hollow hill. Spent about an hour sacking the hollow hill.  Blasting spawner from afar with my mining laser.  It got to the point where I could run around the floor of that giant cave and pretty well fight off anyone who came along.  One of my blasts that took out a spawner also popped a chest.  It took a few minutes to build a causeway to that point, and got an Uncrafting Table and a Charm of Life II as bonus.  Nice.

From there I explored even further abroad.  Across the next pond I found ... and Enchanted Forest.  I emptied the dispenser and the quest ram ate all that wool, but gave me nothing.  Still a fun quest.  There are rainbow oak trees whose leaves constantly change colors.  I harvested one for leaves and got 2 saplings for my arboretum back home.  Headed to overworld then had connection problems.  Oh well, that was enough of an adventure for one night.

###

Comments

Popular Posts