12/4 BigDig limited fuel options?

12/4

Made some progress on my world.  But boy I hit some snags trying to setup my first Forestry machines.  The bronze recipes are all whacked.  In every other world you add 3 Cu dust to one Sn dust to make bronze dust, cook that to get brnze ingots.  Can't do that here.  Here you mashup 3 Cu ingots and one Sn ingot BY HAND to get 4 Bronze ingots directly, and ONLY in one specific pattern, so it's not a shapeless recipe!  I must have strong hands.  Then, the fuels are all messed up, so here's an analysis of the (very limited) available fuels:

Lava = 18,000 MJ in Magmatic engine

Water = 1 MJ/t for 1,000 t in BIOGAS engine
Fruit Juice = 1 MJ/t for 10,000 t in BIOGAS engine
Honey = 2 MJ/t for 10,000 t in BIOGAS engine
Seed Oil = 3 MJ/t for 10,000 t in BIOGAS engine
Biomass = 5 MJ/t for 10,000 t in BIOGAS engine

Peat = 1 MJ/t for 5,000 t in PEAT-FIRED engine
Bituminous Peat = 2 MJ/t for 6,000 t in PEAT-FIRED engine

Lava = 1 MJ/t for 20,000 t in COMBUSTION engine
Oil = 3 MJ/t for 20,000 t in COMBUSTION engine
Ethanol = 4 MJ/t for 60,000 t in COMBUSTION engine ... does not work in Biogas engine??
Fuel = 6 MJ/t for 100,000 t in COMBUSTION engine

I guess technically I'd have no problem keeping a Combustion Engine cool with an Aqueous Accumulator, I just still loathe the

things.

###

Comments

Popular Posts