FTB Unleashed 11/22

Well, there was some problem logging into my other world, so I visited Axum again.  Believe it or not, I ran past my little safehouse in the swamp (with sand for windows), and just across the pond was VILLAGE #2, which I walled off, lit up, and called Bangalore.  Got nailed by a few creepers and had a lot of fixin to do, but one of the villagers had pages for Mystcraft ages, so I took the one on his desk and traded for another.

Back home, I went into my little Tinker's Construct cave and blasted down to level 10 with my mining laser.  Boy, turning on magnet mode makes that just awesomely productive.  After one full charge, about 20 minutes, I came home with ores (1 Ag, 4 Al, 12 Au, 5 Ferrous, 2 Cinnabar, 64+21 Coal, 64+36 Fe, 4 Lapis, 6 Pb, 19 diamond, 5 U, 54 redstone) and other goodies (27 force gems, 1 emerald, 4 water shards, 3 diamonds, 2 vis shards, 12 coal, 1 amber, 26 redstone).  That's 41 diamonds after pulverizing.

Ugh, my ore stockpile (ore chest in Thermal Expansion lab) has 39 Al, 2x64+34 Cu, 5 Ferrous, 64+44 Au, 13x64 Fe, 59 Pb, 65 Ag, 114 Sn, 27 Cinnabar, 21 Monazit, 7 U, 4x64+21 Coal, 75 redstone, 4 lapis, and about 40 gravels. 

I like mining, but I don't need any more STUFF.  I could dump some of this into the smeltery and make metal blocks, now that I have some practice with that contraption ... it's more compact storage, at least.  Wow, only one casting basin, how primitive!  63 seared bricks in the chest, okay, added 2 more casting basins.  Then built it up 3 high to get 27 smelting slots.  Let's melt some ore.  54 iron ore in, 12 blocks of iron out.

So, in this world I have my machines but no ruins, battle towers, infernal mobs, or wild armor & weapons.  Hmm.  Totally different flavor.

Comments

Popular Posts