12/1 Big Dig to do list

12/1 Big Dig

Wow, I made a big long list of goals last night.  This could take forever!  Maybe I'll add the date of completion to this list as I go ... but if I do that I can't post it on my blog until it's finished (or I have to keep editing the entry).  Pain.

- find rubber trees
    - make MFR work area
    - make fisher & rancher (bring home some sheep)
    - want a spawner/grinder someday but need ghast tears!
- explore/conquer:
    - floating town        12/1
    - giant barn        12/1
    - tiny treehouse    12/4
    - floating blaze temple    12/5
- smeltery, run AlBr or Au
    - cast pick head, shovel head, binding, tool rod
    - use Nature's Essence & 8 cobble to make moss stone
    - make auto-repair pick & shovel (iron or better)
    - built but having glitches, can't make casts 12/5
- UE: make first solar + wire + storage
- MineChem DOES run on MJ??  Yay.  Maybe skip UE altogether.  Make:
    - Microscope  12/1
    - 16 pistons then 2 Atomic Manipulators, needed for: 12/1
    - Chemical Synthesis Machine 12/1
    - Chemical Decomposer 12/1
    - need to power them somehow ... 12/5
- add TE Sawmill - 12/2
- start marking chests with item frames (later, need all my leather for books first)
- name my buildings, put up signs
- add 2x2 StorageCrates for cobble and dirt, later 2x2x2 - 12/1
- peat bog & 4 peat engines?? 12/2
- forestry lab with 2 squeezers for seed oil
    - then fermenters for biomass
    - later still for ethanol
    - no Railcraft, so we only have glass tanks to work with
- pump + liquid transposer + 64 cans
    - pump lava into tanks
    - pump oil into tanks (it does get used my some mod items)
    - 12/1: I grabbed 13 oil and 1 lava by hand using cans (you now get 24 cans per 3 tin, instead of 12!)
- food court, 4 little 5x5 shacks with automats (or just chest & crafting table with written recipe books)
    - bakery
    - sandwich shop
    - ice cream shop
    - fruit & berry stand
    - ok made one big building instead 12/1
- diamond tools, armor
- cane -> paper -> books -> shelves
    - enchanting table, I have 39 levels to spend!
    - did some, but for even 20 shelves, needs 120 wood, 60 leather and 180 sugar cane!
    - brought home an enchanting table, brewing stand, and have about 12 bookshelves now (12/6)
- build a piece for Galacticraft every now & then (seems like the only thing that uses lead now, without Factorization

installed)

I forgot that BetterStorage mod was included until I saw myself mention Storage Crates in a video segment.  Now, MOST of my documentation of this world will be in my video series.  No Bibliocraft, so skip the custom tables & desks.

One item completed that was NOT on my list: using mining turtle to dig tunnel out from smeltery back to my First Cave.  Not because First Cave is soooo interesting, but it's a gateway to the floating village and the desert beyond.

###

Comments

Popular Posts