Lich tower raid - OWNED

On our new Feed the Beast world, Ruttemous and I just did a wild midnight raid on a lich tower (Twilight Forest mod).  We felt undergunned going in, and really got whomped on, but we ultimately beat the boss Lich and owned the day.  On the fun side, I caught it all on Bandicam .... BUT since it was late at night and wife was sleeping, I couldn't do a voiceover while it was happening (which would have been weird anyway since the other player had no voice chat so I would have been talking to myself ).  I will try to put together a helpful highlight reel soon!

Here's our boss fight (video)


The shadow guys don't seem to take any damage, though they make a swishy noise when you hit em.  Maybe they just have a LOT of hit points - we had one backed into a corner for 2 minutes, hacking away on it (edited out because it wasn't much fun to watch) and it still wouldn't die.  But they did ultimately go away ... maybe upon getting through the lich's shields?  Though we did get one to come down the stairs after us and pushed it over the edge.  Except that they seem to float, so I don't know if it actually fell.

Now, after we clobbered the lich, I had a fun new toy to play with: Zombie Summoning Sceptre.  So we raid the place, and I send flaming green zombies into all kinds of troubled places.  Fun stuff!

Fun with zombies! (video)

Enjoy.






Comments

Popular Posts