Oh them parallel worlds

As if the real world isn't confusing enough, here we are escaping the real world into a bunch of parallel worlds.  And the way Minecraft evolves, mods comes and go, whole modpacks like Tekkit hook us for a while, then something else comes along, and our poor worlds may get orphaned, all that busywork gone back to the land of lonely electrons.  It's going to be hard to write about them and keep them all straight.

BUT I have tried to tag these posts sensibly.  Some of the tags say which world I'm talking about.  The "Survival" tag is about the world used in my youtube survival series, starting with "surviving your first night in Minecraft".

The "miranda" tag talks about my Miranda world that ran for about a year and a half.  I'm doing a sort of final nostalgic video tour on youtube, and may use it for some future vanilla MC tutorials.

New world tags will be linked to the modpack they're running on.  I have a "tekkit" world where I went wacky with IndustrialCraft and Equivalent Exchange.  And I'm currently living mostly in the "beast" world (Feed the Beast classic modpack).

I shouldn't have to write a separate blog for each thread of creativity.  If only one world interests you, follow the tags.

Comments

Popular Posts