B-Team 7/18-19 with mutandis

7/18

So a rowan tree can only be made by using mutandis on normal saplings, possibly many times, since the changes are random.  And mutandis need Hint of Rebirth, which means burning spruce saplings in the witches oven.  No problem, I have a bunch of those.  I burned 9 of them, got 9 wood ash, 3 hints of rebirth.  Reasonable.  Now, mutandis is 4 wood ash, mandrake, egg, bonemeal, hint of rebirth for 8 mutandis.  Got all those.  Made 2 batches.  Let's go screw up some saplings.

Planted a spruce sapling, 4 hits with mutandis, got a rowan sapling.  Hacked it, planted, bonemealed, repeat.  I now have 2 live rowan trees, 19 saplings, 24 logs.

Last night I made a gun in Flans Mod, the M40A3, plus some ammo.  I'm not into guns in games, but I'm trying everything.  Make a Modern Weapons Box, and it tells you everything you need to have in your inventory to make each gun and ammo and explosive, mostly iron bars, fiberglass (mix sand & clay & smelt it), cactus green, logs.

For fun, since I'm level 20 (level 8 required), I hit the Minions mod key (I set it to Q) and did 4 comical acts of evil, and was given the Master's Staff.  I should be able to use that summon and rule up to 4 minions.  I bit too late tonight to start a new experiment, but fun for another day!

Also built a road (only half paved) from my Lavender Town (-422, 716) skirting the edge of the jungle, and across the plains to the mud flats and swamp (-612, 1099).   The map mod is still screwed up, only shows small areas I've been to recently, won't zoom out to the smaller scale I'm used to viewing, and no longer seems to know what most of the biomes are!

A bit of a funny/grim moment.  I saw a bunch of zombies outside.  Hacked the first one, and it dropped a lung.  Second zombie picked up the lung and tried to hit me with it.  Yuck.

#
7/19


Just screwin' around with the minions tonight.  After about 10 minutes of strip mining at the bottom of the world, and rclick a chest from afar (with staff) to get them to drop their goodies in it, I came home with a full full load (full inventory, full backpack).  Let's see: 64x5+18 cobble (need this for roads now!), 3 peridot, 1 fern seed, 15 silicon, ores (2 Al, 10 Ag, 51 Fe, 49 Cu, 22 Au, 8 Sn, 6 ferrous, 15 Pb), 64+40 coal, fossils (2 skulls, 3 biofossils, 3 bones), 16 quantum dust (useless to me), 19 marble cobble, 26 diamonds, 64+24 redstone.  Overload.

Did some more spawn/grind.  Added more tanks for essence, total amount is actually 32000+6590x3 mB.  Got a Silk Touch I enchant at level 18.  Yay.  I get annoyed by each of the wasted enchants that goes into those BetterStorage chest enchants I will never use.  I have a whole shelf full of those, no way to get that xp back??

#

Comments

Popular Posts