B-Team 7/15 enderman grind

7/15

Harvested my crops again.  I have all this potential energy sitting around, I know, make a redstone energy cell to store a bunch of power for future use.  Need electrum, made 23.  Need hardened glass ... huh, I don't remember it taking 8 pulverized obsidian per 2 glass.  Oww, made 4, just enough for my energy cell frame, but guess I need to do an obsidian run.  Made my frame.  Filled 'er up.  Oh, now it needs a conductance coil, made 8 of them.  Done, charging it up.  23:13 at 120kRF, 6180mB biofuel left in tank.  6 stacks of seeds lined up in bio-reactor.  Let's see how much juice I can get from my biomass.  23:15 at 262k RF and 6050mB biofuel.  Roughly 2kRF per mB of biofuel, so to fill 10 million RF would take 5000mB of biofuel.  That can't be right?

Made 22 pyrotheum while waiting, melted it.  23:20 at 760kRF of power, 5400mB of biofuel left.  3800mB of blazing pyrotheum.  Guess I should make a compression dynamo.  And another crucible/transposer for ender, now that I have a steady supply of ender pearls down in my spawner/grinder.

Half hour phone call, at one point there was an ender in my house, slapped him away.  Thunderstorm too loud, so I escaped out for a bit.  Energy cell at 1.96MRF, biofuel at 4000mB even.  Wait, the biogenerator has a 4000mB internal tank, the bio-reactor has an 8000mB buffer and what looks like 10000mB internal tank ... all my counts were ignoring the 7216mB in the buffer.  Oh, my new magma crucible and fluid transposer are also charging up.  So much for estimates on power generation.

Time to grind some endermen.  Got 42800mB of mob essence.  Fire up the machines.  Take first 10 ender pearls to the crucible.
Somehow I ended up with a surplus of mob essence when doing endermen??  I put 4 buckets of essence into the spawner, but I now have 3 full 16 bucket tanks, 48000mB.  My grinder room was a little big, the machine can only handle 5x5 area and I had 8x5.  Filled in with sand, like a padded room for lunatics!  Anyway, put 2 more bucket of essence in the spawner, and 2 in the auto-enchanter (already 2 buckets in there) ... level 16, got Persistence III, Security II, Unlocking II.  I wonder if there's any way to get XP or essence back out of a useless enchanted book.  Auto-disenchanter (Minefactory) won't do it but maybe one of the LiquidXP mod machines will.  I haven't actually used any LiquidXP mod yet, the liquid XP I'm using is form OpenBlocks I think.  Yup, still have 47900mB of mob essence down here, roughly a two bucket (100%) surplus over what I put into the machine.  Interesting.  All other single mobs seem to produce less essence.  Got 20 ender pearls, take 12, melt, now have 5500mB of resonant ender.

Testing with pigmen.  Put 2 buckets into spawner.  Oops ran out of coal.  And there's a natural-spawned zombie in the room, probably behind the part I cut off to make it 5x5.  Pigmen are making quite a racket up there! Now the tanks are full again (48000mB) but no overflow in the grinder's internal tank, so I guess there's a lot more essence in the fluiducts.  No way to get a reading on that?

Energy cell at 3.37MRF, biofuel still at 4000+7126mB.  Which makes no sense.  Where is all that energy coming from??

Quick run for 30 obsidian and a stack of coal ore.  Energy cell at 5.4MRF, biofuel at 2265+7216mB.  Not sure why the generator's internal tank is emptying before the bio-reactor's buffer, probably because it's the first tank reached?  So shouldn't the buffer be drained to refill it?  Who knows.

Did an NEI search for fuel, found some odd items: Bottle O Enchanting can produce 325kRF in compression dynamo?  Biofuel gets 500kRF (duh, there's my answer).  LXP generates 1M RF?  How's that for a weird conversion, XP to energy.  Liquefacted coal also gets 1M RF.  Gelid cryotheum generates 4M RF.  Okay, make a compression dynamo.  Just 2 tin gears, 3 tin, redstone and a transmission coil?  No-brainer.  Done.  Now I need a water source for it, and probably will only accept liquids from a fluid transposer.

OOPS.  So you can't rclick with a bucket on a compression dynamo to fill it.  DON'T test that with blazing pyrotheum!  It dropped a liquid source block that spread out and caught all stone and wood on fire.  Worse than lava.  Wood was destroyed, stone could be put out but would re-ignite.  Had to replace every drop of the liquid fire with cobble to put it out.  Luckily NO machines or conduits were damaged.

I did manage to get liquefacted coal into the compression dynamo through the fluid transposer and fluiduct.  I ran my batch of biomass just for fun: 6 stacks of 40-64 seeds each), was down to 0+7219, now back up to 1550+7700+4000 in under a minute, with 25-45 left in each stack of seeds, turned it off.  Energy cell at 7.6MRF.

New experiment, get 3 buckets of molten ender, add 3 pulv.tin and a pulv.shiny metal per batch to get 12 enderium dust, smelt it ... ack, must be smelted with one pyrotheum per 2 dusts in the induction smelter.  Okay 12 enderium ingots.  Used for the resonant energy cell (hold 50M RF) and for tesseract frames.

There's a noticeable jerkiness ever since that dynamo went online.  Huh.  Anyway, energy cell is at 9.25M RF.  LfCoal was at 30mB, throw another bucket in there.  Biofuel at 4000+7580+185mB.  I'm guessing that each unit of fluiduct can hold one more bucket of liquids.  10 million RF, done.  Dynamo then filled its own 40kRF battery and shut down.
#

Comments

Popular Posts