Overgrown - Calculator mod recipes

6/15/2021 Overgrown-1-1

I made some new hopper recipes: Ender IO fluid tank, machine chassis, soul dye blend.  Then made an experience obelisk for saving XP into.  My squirmies farm is stuck at 189 worms, and it sounds like it doesn't start to produce until you reach 2000 worms.  So ... hacking at 10 green waste with the Fortune III pick, I get about 12 worms per batch but now have 18 green waste, 321 worms total.

Hah.  I was just about to comment how the last 10-12 pinkly poo I used on the ground never produced a single albino melon, then I stumbled onto one just outside the chicken coop, where the vacuum chests bring all the droppings.  After some more hacking, I gave myself a few earthworm masses, so I now have 1929 worms in the box.  I don't see the enjoyment value in making these things take hours.

I started on some Calculator mod stuff, just the very basics.  For this pack, I added some recipes to help make Ender IO and Calculator mod alloys using the Cavern mod ores, which are otherwise of limited use, just blocks and toolss.

##

6/16/2021 Overgrown-1-1

Oh heck, it's almost 11pm and I am just now sitting down to game a bit.  Guess I will just do some Calculator mod crafting.
[Calc] RS + Coal = enriched coal
[SciCalc] enriched gold + coal = purified coal
[SciCalc] power cube + purified coal = energy module

[Calc] cobble + planks = reinf stone, or use logs for x4
[Calc] iron + reinf stone = reinf iron
8 coal around furnace = power cube

AAA/BCB/AAA (reinf stone, power cube, reinf iron) = stone separator (done)
[Stone Sep] iron/gold ore = 4 enriched ingots + 2 small stone
[Stone Sep] lapis = amethyst + amethyst shard
[Stone Sep] lapis ore = large amethyst + amethyst shard
[SciCalc] energy module + amethyst = starch extractor

A few new recipes written up.  For the useless FutureMC bamboo, you can now make two into 4 wooden buttons, three vertically into 2 rustic wooden stakes, or 3 diagonally down = <fossil:wooden_javelin>, or a ladder shape = 2 ladders.  I got on this tangent by writing a recipe to convert the small stones from Calculator mod to Pinkly Sheep ammo and back.

ABA/BCB/ABA (enr gold, cal assembly, enr iron) = 4 advanced assemblies
ABA/BCB/ABA (tanzanite, cal assembly, diamond) = 4 atomic modules
ABA/BCB/ABA (adv assembly, atomic module, emerald) = atomic assembly
ABA/CDC/ACA (reinf stone, calc screen, diamond, adv assembly) = atomic calc

I need two more tanzanite.  The ones I have came from randomite ore, but the best source is lapis in the alogrithm separator.  So, how do we make THAT?

ABA/CDC/ABA (reinf iron block, power cube, stone separator, diamond) = algorithm separator
[AlgoSep] lapis = tanzanite + tanzanite shard
[AlgoSep] lapis block = large tanzanite + tanzanite shard
[AlgoSep] diamond = 4 weakened diamond + 2 lapis
[AlgoSep] redstone = 2 redstone ingot + 2 small stones

I made it to the algorithm separator and atomic calculator.  Packed up the Calculator stuff intoe the chests up there, brought my squirmies farm up to 2018, and keep hacking away at that albino melon.

Comments

Popular Posts