Tekkit Classic: a plaque for Ruttemous

6/21/2021 Tekkit Classic

A quick change of pace.  Let's throw it back a couple years.  I wanted to visit this old world, where Doug, Jim, Justin and Chris and I used to build things together.  But Justin "Ruttemous" died suddenly in January, so I wanted to put up a plaque for him.



Done.  And then I had to explore for a while.  What an odd assortment of buildings and projects, but it covers just about everything that old pack had to offer: Equivalent Exchange, IndustrialCraft, BuildCraft, ComupterCraft, Railcraft, RedPower, MicroBlocks, PowerConverters and just a few others.  But v1.2.5 was before you could press a number to put an item into a hotbar slot, before you could drag items around the crafting grids, even before there were anvils.  It still had Optifine and magnet mode.




Fun trip back in time.

And since I had the Technic Launcher loaded, a quick visit to Redwood Town in my Technic Veetech world, still one of my all-time favorites.

But, it is getting late again.


Comments

Popular Posts