Epic Proportions Season 10v: Gardencia & Nether runs

9/30/2020 Epic Proportions Season 10v

Yes, turning off fog and using my night vision pet makes Iromine playable.  It's still a bit ominous, but at least I can see what's bouncing around in the grass and hillsides.

Ugh, the current recipe for the MFR Deep Storage Unit is ridiculous.  With just MFR, it's a machine block, some plastic and some pearls or eyes.  Here it is
ABA/BCB/ABA (plastic sheets, reinforced obsidian, dimensional transceiver).  
I set it back to
ABA/BCB/ABA (plastic sheets, chest, machine chassis).  

I built a Mysterium embassy near my brick house base with the other embassies, with ladder & tunnel down to the portal.  Night Vision really helps in this dimension, too.  It's almost too bright and colorful now.  Argh, ticking entity crashes just trying to mine some shrooms.  I think I narrowed it down to the spawning of AoA NPCs.  This time I had to load NBTExplorer and delete all the RunationMasters.  Normally, it recovers right away, but I was running around loading new chunks.  6 crashes, maybe try another dimension...

I found a Gardencia realmstone while sorting a bunch of chests.  Expanded my town walls and added a portal.  I spawned out over a lake, about 60 blocks from shore, and on the nearest shore there was a huge flower structure with 4 spawners at the base.  One of the mobs it spawned is Hunter level 34.  I am at 24.  It kept trying to pull me off of my 2-wide bridge.  So, just to get a chance to set foot on land safely, I hit gamemode 0, flew a bit inland and setup a little walled area on a flat hilltop.  Back to gamemode 1 to explore ... and a blue screen of death crash.

I ran around Gardencia, and fell in the water with no negative effects, so I built a boat and went around the isles.  I found a small flat island in front of a colorful building.  I made another safe zone, but after chipping my way into the building, there are spawners for some kinds of weird flower, but it is Hunter level 37.  Again, beyond my means.  Crash.  I did get some goldicaps, which can be used to make a tablet of debuffing, and seeds to grows more goldicaps.

Welcome to Gardencia


I gifted myself a realmstone to the Deeplands for putting up with these crashes.  Pretty good portal spawn, well off the ground where most of the mobs are.  I started laddering up the nearest pillar tree. Crash.

I made it up to the ceiling and started mining.  Charged runium ore.  Aww, the nippers are cute ... the first few times.  Crash.  Ticking entity: Vitality Master.  Look, I really don't care about those uber-armors that I can't even use yet.  There needs to be some kind of config to turn these things off.

I did a 20 minute run to the Nether fortress but never saw any normal mob spawns.  I was looking for wither skeletons to make the nether star, to start on the bedrockium stuff ...

Path to EnderIO quarry:
-A-/ABA/-A- (obsidian, ender pearl) = ender-infused obsidian (EIO)
ABA/BCB/ABA (magical wood, EIO, eye of ender) = ender core
ABA/BCB/ABA (burnt quartz, diamond, EIO) = diamond-etched computational matrix (DECM)
ABA/CDC/CCC (eye of ender, crafting table, EIO, DECM) = QED
ABA/CDE/AFA (EIO, diamon, lava bucket, eye of ender, water bucket, iron pickaxe) = ender-thermic pump (ETP)
ABA/CDC/EFE (EIO, Ender core, DECM, ETP, diamond pickaxe) = ender quarry
-A-/-B-/BBB (diamond, EIO) = ender-flux crystal (need a bunch of these around a QED to power it).

I setup a project table in the nether brick cube (thanks, angry birthday present!) in Desert Town to handle all the obsidian stuff.  So far, it just has the EIO recipe.  I had to warp back to the enchanting room to make some magical wood, but can't find an eye of ender anywhere ... night.

Comments

Popular Posts