10/3/2020 RSMV.net

10/3/2020 RSMV.net

I saw a video form last week where BajanCanadian was playing on here.  Figured I would stop by and visit. Never saw another person in this vas multiverse.  The lobby area was jaw-dropping: dozens of buildings, castles and figures, modded posable statues and special F/x, jump boost pads, custom pixel art graphics all over.  Just the funny game of trying to find all 15 baby Yoda pictures hiding around the spawn area was a delightful 90 minutes of exploring.  Sooooooo much to do.

I tried a few games of hyperdrive, the one where you pilot through crazy canyons and mazes using only the direction you are looking and the mouse left/right to avoid hitting blocks.  Again, a whole lot of fun, even solo.

There was a hall of Youtubers, each with their custom 2x2 map portrait.  So many of the most famoud Youtubers I had been watching for years, from BajanCanadian Mitch to iBallasticSquid.  The hall itself was a vast set of glass domes, each bigger than probably everything I've ever built on any world, combined.  Holy smokes.

Unbelievably fun to explore and poke around.  With the promise of ore games within the games, whole sub-servers with custom graphics, rules, menus, magic, tech ... anything is possible.  I was not thrilled about the PVP warning near the portal to the Survival world, but I guess that's part of survival, too.

##

10/6/2020 rsmv.net /server Survival5

Fresh start in this world.  After about 3 minecraft days I have my first 23 coal, 8 iron (chestplate), 8 steaks, 2 leather, 16 logs, and misc.  Mining level 15, xp level 5.  Some odd bonus gave me 2 dispensers with 2 levers.

2314: 8 more iron.  Discovered a small cave, outsmarted a few skellies.  I see one bit of a wooden fence down there, with a mob or two.  Abandoned dungeon here I come.

2322: 9 more iron: leggings, helmet, pick.  Tunnelled to the abandoned mine, chipped away at a few spots, blocked passages.  Heard a witch, stayed away.  Mining 31, repair level 1.  Was gifted a diamond from somewhere.

2335: blocked/hacked my way through more tunnels to a chest cart.  14 more iron, 8 rs, 7 lapis, 21 tracks, 35 oak planks, chest, 3 string (bow), 2 arrows (better than none).  Complete my iron armor, come back later.

Pretty mellow and productive first hour.  I saw no other players, no PVP attacks from left field.
 

Comments

Popular Posts