Epic Proportions Season 10v: 116 different hammers?

9/27/2020 Epic Proportions Season 10v

I brought over my supplies of crystallite, emberstone, and other armor-making materials to my hall of armors.  Made the amethind & lyndamyte armor, moved my omni and mercurial armor pieces here.

And there are 116 different hammers.  I put a loot bag recycler next to my main chest of hammers, so the duplicates are just dropped in there.  Poof, back to more random junk!  After merging the two chests ... 31 loot bags.  I am thinking of adding some recipes to let the precision sledgehammer (MFR) break other hammers (like the bedrock hammer) into their original materials, since some of those cannot be found in the world, but might be useful or interesting.  Some hammers have no actual recipes, even though the materials do exist.  I have tried to patch those with recipes, like the uranium hammer.

It is just so bizarre trying to collect these large sets of imaginary items.  On the other hand, it is relaxing, is fun to strategize, and keeps sending me out exploring, looking for the rare bits and pieces.

##

9/28/2020 AspiriaMC

I just checked in during lunch after about 40 days, to see if my claims were still there.  Yes, safe and sound.  Oddly, when I warped to my home in Folklemaitre's old town, he teleported over (with a new name) and said the town was officially abandoned and I could claim it if I wanted to.  At first, no, I had to get back to work, but later on, yeah ... I couldn't resist.  So now, all but 3 of the buildings in that town are part of my claims.  I left a sign joking about being with the Ruins Preservation Society, but then, that would be a pretty cool thing if it were real, right?

Back to PopularMMOs world ...

I added an xp tank and drain, plus and Ender IO enchanter to my little enchanting lounge.  The enchanter is a bit of a cheaty machine: fairly cheap to make, and you can take book & quill plus ordinary ingredients (plus levels) to make specific enchanted books.  I have been unable to get Silk Touch by any means, but now a book & quill + slimeball + 30 levels and I've got it.

My AoA levels: Innervation 34, Runation 8, Infusion 10, Foraging 60, Augury 34, Creation 7, Hunter 24, Hauling 1, Butchery 6, Logging 9, Expedition 16, Extraction 11, Anima 16.

Comments

Popular Posts