CrazyCraft2: Infernal hungering AntMonster of Mission Control

9/1/2020 CrazyCraft2

Just a short visit tonight.  I spent the time doing more land grabs around my Red Ant Town base.  I now have about 8 structures walled off into a safe area, though occasionally a Mothra does divebomb me from above.  I did some exploring.  This is a great dimension for ruins.  I found a hilltop with a ender reaper tower, intact temple, two or three intact homes, a zombie dungeon and a battle tower ... new warp page "RED-hilltp".  I planted an OMG tree on a nearby hilltop a few nights back, and finally flew up and explored the place.  The larger platforms are patrolled by iron golems.  It goes all the way up to 240y, ending with two emerald blocks.  I spent over a stack of torches lighting it up.  I found a few more structures tucked away around the base of that hillside, including one which is a stony mound with an entrance with 6 pressure plates and a chest.  Normally, I break the pressure plates out of habit, but I put some back to see what it's supposed to do.  Sure enough, redstone collapses dirt and water down onto that spot in front of the chest.

Then I saw an odd square patch of sandstone in a ravine and it turned out to be ... a kyuubi hive deep down, past the hallway with flowing lava walls.

What a fun area to explore.  I should come back in various superhero suits and make some of them at home here.

And I found this ant who wants to take over the world ...

It gets my vote for the single funniest Infernal Mobs nickname I've ever seen.



##

9/4/2020 CrazyCraft2

I went two days with no gaming.  Needed to catch up on sleep, fighting a silent migraine during the day, and the anxiety of the mad world.  I do find Minecraft is very calming.  Build, explore ... if I do want to go find trouble and fight for hours, I know where to find it.

Exploring the red ant dimension (dino dimension) around my Red Ant Town, I found another neat cluster of intact farm houses with a few ruins and a kyuubi base nearby.  I named this one Dragonfly Vale due to the constant buzz of drgaonflies.  Birds and other creatures are constantly being picked off, so drops fly at me from unexpected directions.  It looks like a nice calm place until a horde of termites (which I thought I disabled in the config!) started eating the houses.  I pulled a bunch of termite repellant from my loot bags and secured the area, and rebuilt most of the missing rooftops with the local eucalyptus wood.

I did a little exploring in the Erebus, adding some more goods to the chests in my tiny two-building base with the portal.


Comments

Popular Posts