CrazyCraft2: wipe the infernal King

8/27/2020 CrazyCraft2

One of my key adventures last night was trying to get that infernal, indestructible King out of my world.  I licked the ant and followed the path of destruction until he appeared right above me, and with F3 on I took a quick screenshot and logged out.  I was able to find the King in NBTExplorer and instead of removing it, I just lowered his max HP to a reasonable number (200 I think), logged back in and took care of him with the ultimate bow.  It took three attempts, and his lightning ended up creating a Mother Clucker right where all the loot fell.  And now I have this annoying Prince that keeps following me around a setting things on fire like a dork.  I think I need to feed him an ice cube to cool him down.  Actually not kidding.

Tonight was just a quick exploration run.  I went to the brown ant dimension, set some waypoints, and built stone brick shells around those chests where the King dropped all that random loot.  


Not much ore to mine in that dimension, though, just vanilla and Mariculture ores, and some dried spawn eggs.  From there I hit a red ant by mistake trying to get back home, but sure, I was in a mood to fly around and check out ruins, and let my Prince beat on the country prisoners and whatever else he kept attacking.  I lit up and patched up a few ruins and an odd little lighthouse, then had a pretty big battle at what looked like a medium-sized building with a few zombies inside, but turned out to have 8 spawners beneath stone slabs, and more infernal mobs than usual.  The Prince had fun helping out.  

Anyway, I setup a few more remote bases and safe houses for future exploration.  Again, only vanilla and Mariculture ores in this dimension.  With the bosses taken care of, I can settle down and play with some of the smaller mods in the pack.  I keep meaning to play with Little Blocks, but watching some mod spotlights it looks like Mariculture is just an overly complex grind.

##

8/28/2020 CrazyCraft2

TGIF.

I put the Warp Book mod back into the pack -- not sure when it disappered -- but since the map waypoints don't always teleport to the point I clicked on, I can now use my warp book.  I am cruising around to old waypoints (now in moth scale armor so I can move down properly when flying) with my silly Prince always swarming the mobs nearby, making new warp pages to those points and filling the warp book.  A fun project.

I finally used Little Blocks for something: sure it was just adding initials to the doorways of some buildings, but boy they made that easy to do.  Just right-click a block with the little wand and it becomes an 8x8x8 grid of smaller blocks you can place just like normal, and pop off with just a fist.


##

8/29/2020 CrazyCraft2

I had a lot of fun last night, just marking off places of interest and adding pages to my warp book.  I found a great spot in the mining (red ant) dimension with two complete buildings (lighthouse and warehouse), about 6 other ruins, and a pyramid full of nightmares to pick on.  That is now a warp page called "RED-town".

I had a good time surviving in RedAnt Town.  I built out some cobble walls around my main home, connecting to the sides of the three neighboring ruins.  I hydrated some golden apple cow eggs and started a little ranch for those guys.  Then I sent an hour clearing out the nightmare pyramid.  I dropped a lot of TNT down there from above, but it turns out I only took out one corner of spawners (four spawners per corner), so I went back to my overworld base, dusted off the royla guardian armor, and went back inside as a bat with a few notch apples.  I got batted around (haha) like crazy but did not take any significant damage.  I died once earlier in the night while morherd as a bird and yes, I lost that morh as a result, but I guess I had keepInventory on.  I came out of it all with a few chests of loot and I went from about 44 to 77 levels.

##

8/31/2020 CrazyCraft2

The rainbow ant dimension is officially useless.  I hopped over there just to make a warp page for convenience.  I brought two stacks of obsidian and started walling off whatever village I landed in ... only to have swarms of termites just eat the place from the inside.  I tried to make a nighttime stand against the bots, but hey, mobzilla showed up.  With guardian armor and the uber sword, and a cloud shark morph, I just followed him, stayed in his face, and hacked away.  Then I spent a while cleaning up drops into a pair of diamond chests surrounded by obsidian, a new warp page to a cache in the middle of nowhere.  I made a set of mobzilla armor and put the guardian armor back on the stand.

I disabled termites and beavers in the config.  I really don't want my forests and villages destroyed.  I don't see how that makes for a better adventure at all.

This is Henry.  He is a little bit full of himself.

Comments

Popular Posts