Old Minecraft worlds

7/26/2020 Old Minecraft worlds

I played more on Veetech 1.5.2 Technic, one of my favorite worlds.  For some reason, the dimensional door back from the Limbo Decay Lab keep turning to stone and breaking off.

Over on 1.16.1 AspiriaMC, I cruised the depths of the Nether looking for ancient debris.  Left 2 chests full of netherrack behind, but eventually did get 2 of them.

I went way back to the Tekkit Classic world where Justin and Chris used to come out to play.  Wow, Minecraft 1.2.5, but it was the classic set of mods: IC2, EE, Buildcraft, Railcraft.  Early versions of all.  I have a little factory for pretty much every item, an array of rotary macerators with ores sorted into one machine for each ore, dark matter furnaces, some klein vier and klein omegas.  Always a fun place to visit.

Now back to Veetech 1.10.2 on Twitch for a spell.  This is the abandoned city world with the RFTools, NuclearCraft, the works.  I remember getting pretty far along on whichever weird outer space mod was in the pack: up to the telescope gathering data.  Wow, that's a deep and complex modpack.  I have setups with automated mystical agriculture crops, autocrafters tiering up the essences, worktables to craft goods from essences, more seed types, and all tiers of the furnaces.  I even have a draconic fusion table setup on the roof.  I have a complete Cooking for Blockheads kitchen (including the Cow in a Jar) which can give me any food from the stacks of things I store in the system.  A big Refined Storage system holding thousands of items.  Rows of fluid cows, though many are kept in golden lassos to reduce lag.  The whole crazy Rockhounding setup with minerals reducing to elements along the production line.  I have an auto-fisher that is always overflowing its chest with fish, junk, magic books, capsules, the works.  Plus Forestry, Actually Additions, and even a mod that adds little dollar bills for trade.  Gotta love the Everything Blocks: one shack just shaves vines off the sides of neighboring buildings and makes a nice deep green everything block out of them.  

Oops, in this pack, you harvest Harvestcraft trees by rclicking, apparently left clicking destroys the crop blocks.

The pack takes 10 minutes to load, and always seems to crash after about an hour.

Comments

Popular Posts