Places mod - First Night Adventure
260720
There is so much junk to find in the Places mod. From cardboard boxes and trashbags full of junky loot, all the different sodas and wallpapers and pages and books and more. There were catwalks above the big empty menger rooms, and I found a Pl.Map disk on an item frame up there. I tp'd back to my barrel room and used the functional computer I put there to copy that disk for safekeeping.
Then I did a quick run through in spectator mode to find something new ... and I ended up in a dressing room in what looked like an armor collection, but it turned out to be one of many shops in an entire indoor mall. Complete with shops names and signs all over for rental spaces, clearance sales, etc. Fun area. Found two file cabinets full of those crayons you're supposed to eat.
Found a 2x2 group of garden rooms with seats and plastic flowers.
Now a 3x3 chunk room with huge sphere of white patterned blocks hanging down from the ceiling, three stories high. Umm, I went to the top and walked the chain across to the ball -- it is a solid chunk of computing blocks inside, protecting 6 obsidian around a barrel, and the barrel is full of something super-precious, right? Cards. Playing cards.
Then I found a massive inactive structure block portal, which is a whole pillar of gloomy blocks with white power lines running through. I have the operator disk, but don't know how to activate this portal. Comically, it was just two rooms away from the starting room after over two hours of exploring!
Back at the barrel room, haha, the "deck of cards" is an entire deck of 52 cards. The card packs drop 4-5 cards each. Huh, right across the hall from the barrel room, there is a spiral stair up and down to cement hallways ... going down there are huge storerooms with weathering cement walls. Drab and creepy. Found a room full of cyan beds, stacked two high, which is handy since a bed + stop sign = the official way to set a respawn point in this mod. Another room has a big copper boiler, another room has a big steel casing full of computing blocks. More store rooms down here. I went through a whole stack of torches lighting up this area. Wow. The range of blocks added by the Places mod is impressive, all (or most) of them craftable.
Calling it a night.












Comments
Post a Comment