Places: Into the Cave Game
260722 Places
I left off in the shopping mall because I remembered seeing armor on stands there. So I was able to get leather boots and tunic. Then I found an alcove with some file cabinets and smokers -- I got about 30 food items there, and cooked them with sticks from trashbags.
I ran from the armor stand creature, tp'd back to the barrels room. I put the "cave game" disc into the working computer, r-clicked and ... ended up in the Alpha world. There was a half cottage nearby, then a tall, ugly brick and polymer building with a few chests full of materials. This dimension is ugly as heck, but all the familiar blocks are plastic versions, right down to the plastistone and plasticobblestone.
I found a little house back to the Backrooms and a huge polymer brick pyramid -- entrance at top center with a drop down to a water pool to a small basement with a few blunder spawners.
There's a little platform with a creeper-like pattern of wool. There a disc called "fireworks" on an item frame. If you put it in the jukebox, fireworks go off, fun but scary loud.
I ran in spectator mode for a while, looking into the huge strange but empty caves of the world, and I found a series of rooms way down near the base of the world. Including a hallway with about 8 jail cells, then a jail HQ with suits of armor, a smithing table and some chests. So this waypoint "alpha smithy" is going to be another drop point that I will never remember is here.
There is a bunk room across the hall, but beds explode, so nevermind. Another disconnected set of rooms had a chest room (-1820 -20 621) with about a stack of blocks in each, about a stack of torches total. There is a furnace room with 12 furnaces holding about a stack of coal, a smithing table, more. One could actually make a base here, except that the caves right outside the doorway are so empty and boring, no ores of any kind.
I soon found a complex with two chest rooms around (-2073 12 620).
I don't know what I should be looking for. Got bored and took the door back to the Backrooms dimension.
I spent some time in my barrels room sorting all the odd items. As for the operator floppy, a quick google says this: "Obtain the Floppy: Sneak through the tunnels in The Red Roads, enter the service door, and loot it. Run the Floppy: Go to "The End" (the Backrooms dimension) and place the floppy into the computer in the library. Unlock the Portal: Running the program activates a portal in The Void at X: -2000, Z: -2000 that takes you to a new structure."
#









Comments
Post a Comment