Bedrock - City Living 2 - There is No World?

1/11/2024


I showed Anne some of the world.  I was impressed at the level of detail the builders put into this.  There were fixer-upper houses with a backstory in a book out front.  There were boarded-up windows, lily pads and plants in the pool, a big leak in the bathroom, missing wall blocks, and more.  

889 53 1125 is the big fixer-upper house.

We spent over an hour checking out the scores of buildings and signs and hidden areas.  But after a while, I wanted to fly off and start my own settlement, and only come back here to trade.  The question became: is there a world out there to live in?

I tp'd to a few places 3000-5000 blocks from the island and there was nothing but ocean.  If there is no world out there, then where would we ever find the blocks to fix those houses?  Those quests would have to be done in creative mode.

So, there is no world beyond the Island.  I dug down on the island itself and found no ores, no caves.  So there is no way to get blocks other than what the developers decided you should be allowed to buy.

Still, it's a top-notch place to explore, and we will revisit it soon.









Comments

Popular Posts