Overgrowth 1.10.2: Deep Dark: Bed Goes Boom!

231225 Overgrowth 1.10.2

After the family gathering for Xmas, I got back to my place for a two hour visit to my world.  I mostly did a run through the Deep Dark.  At first I jumped around on the surface and placed torches, but there were just too many arrows in the air.  So I dug tunnels a few blocks under the surface and looked for anything of interest on the minimap.  I did find and explore two chasms and ended up at a little oasis of dirt and trees, maybe 30x60 blocks.  I want to head back there with two stacks of walls and drop my last Villager Houses item and light up the place. 

New stuff in Lakeside:



##


231227 Overgrowth 1.10.2

Wow, getting the longhouse built out in that tiny woodland spot in the Deep Dark was harder than expected ... especially since I accidentally clicked the bed that generated with the structure and the whole house promptly exploded.  So I had to build new walls while dodging arrows AND putting out the fire.  Heck, after the area was secure I put down a new longhouse and connected it to the tunnel beneath, only to find that there was a wooded cave directly under the house, so that was a whole added level of things to explore.

Back in the Overworld, I stopped by Midvale to try and get a few new chickens.  Only got one blue slime and one ender pearl chick.  While I was there, I filled in a blacksmith shop and two generic houses within the area I walled off about a week ago, past the last chicken coop.  And since mobs were right up against the fence hassling me, the next day I pushed the walls back across the road, all the way back to the fluid cows next to the custom desk shop.  That should keep the area cleared.




Comments

Popular Posts