Over 200 Things To Do in Modded Minecraft

I revisited one of my old websites this week -- a page where you can choose from a wide range of Minecraft mods and it will recommend projects to build, even giving them wood/stone/iron/etc tech levels.  Some had images of my own old builds, including a few from that way-waaay-back original Tekkit world (1.2.5) I used to play with Chris Legg, Doug & my brother Jim (and Justin who sadly passed away).  It says "over 200 things to do" and there were some good ideas listed here.  A few had tiers for bigger versions, but of course I could think up a ton more.

Maybe I should expand on it as a fun side project.

I would really like to be able to record MC videos again, but my last two machines have had serious sound issues I have been unable to fix.  While it does sound like fun, and I would love to give tours of the many worlds on my hard drives, but I can only wonder where that spare time would come from.



Comments

Popular Posts