Minecraft Bedrock Insanecraft pack 1.5

1/8/2024

The marketplace got stuck after trying to download this last night ... and again tonight.  Finally, this video showed me how to go to Settings: Storage and click Clear Marketplace Cache to fix that download issue.

Okay, I finally get to explore this this I pair $10 for.  I had to turn off the Template Defaults to get to Survival Mode / Easy.  I added KeepInventoryOn while I was there.  After watching NefariousKeren and others die so many times, it just seemed like a key setting.

The spawn area with the white portal is at 4364 84 4900.  If I'm going to pick a direction, I choose a trip to 0,0.  I wonder if there is anything there.

Several structures spotted, all in the sky or not seen at all.  Got a dragon, fell in the water and was attacked by sharks.  Later, attacked by multiple sharks, just kept hitting them with tools until I hit land, and they came up on the beach to keep attacking.  I got some shark teeth and beastly flesh.

Broken portal 3887 73 3320.

Abandoned mine down a deep cave: 3801 41 3263.  A new base there with just a minecart chest to drop off goods.

2138: hung around the abandoned mineshaft until I got a full set of iron armor.  A surprisingly dull world so far.

2144: finally, a structure on the ground: a little town block with 4 houses, each with garages.  3619 70 3044.  There's a bicycle, a chest with tacos and a milkshakes, and a chest with a race car frame, wheels and wings.  New base setup here.  Explore the houses: one has a tiny room downstairs with chest (a few pieces of candy) and a sign that says "Wake up, Potter."  Don't care, I need the chest and was just thinking of making a sign.

Upstairs bedroom has two chests tucked under the roof blocks: one has 3 milkshakes, the other: 5 coper, 2 gold, 4 emeralds, 3 wings and a mech frame.  One of the youtubers I was watching spent 4 episodes looking for a mech frame and never found one, so neener neener.

2205: Event - Raining Mobs: well, that was unexpected and crazy.  Suddenly I had sharks and zombies and velociraptors outside the door.  I kept hacking away at them.  Then a werewolf and some kind of giant anglerfish and a green zombie that gave off poison fumes.

2216: new structure: a city block with some shop-like areas, one labeled Sports.  3542 64 2829.

Event: Orc Raid, a few orcs come to town, including one carrying a big bomb that never goes off.  Great art on these.

Event: Zombie Horde, a bunch of zombies show up with a range of costumes, and some of them break into pieces with gross crunching sounds.

2327: another new city block, this time in the icy wastes at 2778 70 1917.

Here are the new food recipes:

-A-/BC-/-A- (bread, cheese, cooked beef) = burger
A-A-/BCD/-A- (bread, cheese, cooked beef, wheat) = burrito
melon / sugar = candy
AAA/BBB (milk, clay) = cheese
BC/-D- (milk, cocoa beans, sugar, water bottle) = coffee
-A-/BC-/-D- (milk, sugar, egg, wheat) = cupcake
ABC/DEF/-G- (seeds, bamboo, brn mush, red mush, blaze powder, potato, bowl) = curry
AAA/-B- (coffee beans, water bottle) = espresso
ABC/-D-/-E- (powdered snow bucket, cocoa beans, milk, sugar, bottle) = frappe
AAA (potatoes) = fries
AAA/BBB (milk, powdered snow bucket) = ice cream
A/B/C (ice cream, milk, glass bottle) = milkshake
AAA/BBB (cheese, bread) = pizza
ABA/CDE/-F- (seeds, egg, dried kelp, brn mush, bamboo, bowl) = ramen
-A-/BC-/-A- (bread, cheese, cooked chicken) = sandwich
A/B/C (powdered snow bucket, sugar, glass bottle) = slushy
A/B/C (cocoa beans, sugar, water bottle) = soda
ABA (wheat, egg) = spaghetti
salmon / dried kelp / wheat = sushi
cheese / cooked beef / bread = taco

I guess that was engaging enough, after I got out where structures would spawn.  I do see weird creatures in the distance here & there.  I suppose I should try to craft & collect all the foods and all the vehicles. But it's still boring Vanilla MC with no tech mods, no blocks that really DO anything.

-- Screenshots coming soon --

Actually, I couldn't figure out how to get screenshots in Bedrock.  So I did some Print Screen copies that I can't seem to find now.

Comments

Popular Posts