Back to Overgrowth: Funky Chicken Ranch

11/18/2023 ... Back to Overgrowth after that last frustrating night of vanilla.  I just want to organize some chickens.  The ones in the tunnel to Vee City are: signalum, electrical steel, bronze, nickel, silver, conductive iron, steel, 1 to 3 of each.  So those need a better system.  I got the coal, iron, gold, diamond, emerald setup at spawn tower.  So if a new player were to login there like I originally planned, there will be a supply of the vanilla items.  I moved all the other metals to the tunnel to Vee City.  I moved ruby and sapphire to the Limestone Ridge town hall, but there's still only one of each.  Moved the only other soul sand chicken back to the Nether portal base, and cleared out about 50 other chickens where I forget what I was even combining them to get.  I can always revisit that in the future.

That was a chore, but I'm close to reclaiming the old Midvale area without all the crazy cluck.  I ran 3 iron/gold chests of chicken stuff back over to my main storage but one of the sacks vanished along the way.  Plenty left.  I will choose maybe 3 types for each of the coops left in the town, liquidate the rest of those buggers, and take down all the pens.  Then the town can continue to develop normally and I won't be afraid to go there because of the clucking lag.


##


11/19/2023 Overgrowth


More chickies:

water + lava = salt

water + log = amber

water + lapis = prismarine shard

water + emerald = pris crystal

water + lava = obsidian


Si + cactus green = peridot

Si + iron = elec steel*

Si + RS = RS alloy


S + RS = saltpeter


GS + tin = lumium

GS + Au = energetic alloy


lava + Au = blaze rod

blaze rod + saltpeter = basalz rod

blaze rod + magma cream = ardite

blaze rod + bone white = ghast tear

blaze rod + slime = magma cream


clay + cactus green = slime

Got my first clay, prismarine shard, obsidian chickens.  And lumium.  Plus a pair+ of lava, malachite, saltpeter, gold.  Added pens for clay + green = slime and lava + gold = blaze rod.


Comments

Popular Posts