6/5: B-Team - lots to figure out

6/5

I filled in the big hole from the electric creeper, converting part of that frozen lake to dirt, so then I annexed it and extended my walls.  Land grab.  Explored nearby caves.  Then a quick run to bedrock with a water bucket, got my first 19 obsidian, made an enchanting table.  The tactical issue will now be how to make enough books to get real levels.  I'm level 45 now.

Maybe I should play with the LiquidXP gadgets instead?  Kinda fun.  First the LXP Absorber (7 stone, a bucket and a stone pressue plate = cheap).  Ok, XP absorber does nothing, even with a portable tank next to it.  Check some videos.  What I want initially is an xp drain over an OpenBlocks tank, so when I walk over the drain my XP goes into liquid form and is stored for later.  No more risk of losing XP by dying in stupid ways.  Hmm, the OpenBlocks tanks are a wee bit expensive: 4 obsidian & 5 glass panes for 2 tanks, but they seem so cool, must try them out.

Worked like a charm, 2x2 tank with XP drain on top ... those 45 levels gave me 12454 mB of LiquidXP, tank will hold 16000 mB.  Added 5 iron & 3 redstone to make my enchanting table into an auto-enchanting table.  Oddly it let me add a level 1 enchant to a DAMAGED pickaxe, and it cost about 8000 liquid XP, which was about 25 levels??  WAit, most of that is probably in its internal tank.  A bit of a shock at first.  Okay, another level 1 enchant cost about 1 bucket, much better.  I guess the internal storage is 8 buckets.  But ... it won't enchant books??

Oh well, more stuff to figure out.

Hey, FoodPlus has a coffee grinder, which needs a blade, which is 5 iron on the FoodPlus worktop, plus some other bits.  Not sure what their blend of coffee will do, if anything.  Tropicraft: made my first pina colada, curious to explore that Tropical dimension, though I will always miss the Twilight Forest realm.

Comments

Popular Posts