Overgrowth 1.10 - New Village of Loamdale

8/17/23 Overgrowth 1.10


I did get on briefly on 8/9 and spent my time running out to the Astral Sorcery temple on the big ice flow, then over to Village 2, where I extended the mine and cleaned up a bit.

Tonight I explored some new regions of the map and found another village in an area full of loamy dirt, so I named it Loamdale and spent the time fixing it up, gathering the villagers into a trading house, my usual stuff.  This area has mountain slimes on the surface and coal slimes (and tons of Rockhounding stones) in the big caves below.  Neat area.

#


8/21/23 Overgrowth 1.10

I listed all the trades at Loamdale and did some exploring.  Heard zombies and found a vanilla dungeon with about 20 of them clogged up in there.  Then I found a plain oak wood building outside of town with a narrow spiral cobblesonte stairway down deep, where there was a tin side room with one brainstone in the floor and two double chests full of goodies.  The room gave me random enchants like Possession, Bloodthirst, Strength, and when I ran back toward town, I was losing hearts and leaving a trail of snow behind me.  Weird.  I just wanted to put down the chests in case it was something in my inventory acting up, but I think it was that little room itself.  Then there was a grey creeper with a monocle called a hideous creeper, and some grey-faced zombies with 50hp for some reason.  Then I was zapped by a blitz, and in the morning I was stung by forestry bees from a hive in my newly found grove of maple trees (r-click to harvest maple syrup, yum).  What an odd area.



Comments

Popular Posts